At Yoga Sanchara there is an intimate atmosphere where you can escape from the daily hustle. Hatha Yoga and Hatha Flow Yoga classes are offered, in conclusion with a cup of herbal tea on the yoga mat. Practicing Hatha Yoga postures (asanas) helps you better relax both body and mind. It gives you more energy and reduces physical symptoms such as head, neck or back pain. In addition, it contributes to flexibility, muscular strength and endurance.
Yoga Sanchara attaches great importance to personal attention. When postures are not done properly you’re missing the essence of the postures or you can become prone for injuries. Therefore, she prefers small groups with up to 6 participants. This allows the teacher to give personal attention to each participant and apply “hands-on adjustments” (corrections).
Participants are allowed to train on their own level so you can always enter, regardless of your experience level. There is also opportunity for modifications making it possible to even take part with peculiarities, such as physical symptoms. Yoga Sanchara works with an online booking system and uses a flexible class schedule: at foreclosure classes can be taken at any other convenient time, for both instructor and the participant.
* Hatha Yoga voor volwassenen op maandag- en woensdag avond van 20.00 tot 21.30 uur
* Zwangerschapsyoga op maandag- en woensdagavond van 18.30 tot 20.00
* Zwangerschapsyoga op dinsdagavond van 19.00 tot 20.30 uur locatie Kindercentrum het Groene Huis in Uden
* Yoga/Bewegen na de Bevalling van 20.30 tot 21.30 uur locatie Kindercentrum het Groene Huis Uden
* Kidsyoga op dinsdagmiddag van 15.45 tot 16.45 uur
* Tieneryoga op dinsdagmiddag van 16.45 tot 17.45 uur